World Energy Consultants, LLC is based in Houston, Texas and performs independent studies, forecasts and analyses for global business enterprises and government entities involved in the production, consumption, storage, processing, fractionation, transportation and shipping of liquefied petroleum gases (LPG) and natural gas liquids (NGL). We have conducted LPG and NGL consulting assignments in 52 different countries over the past 29 years.
Types of Clients We Serve:
- International oil and gas companies.
- Private and/or independent oil and gas companies.
- State-owned oil and gas companies.
- Petrochemical producers (e.g., ethylene, propylene, PDH plants, etc.)
- Upstream oil and gas producers.
- Gas processing companies.
- NGL fractionation companies.
- NGL pipeline companies.
- LPG import and export terminal operators.
- LPG / NGL storage companies.
- Retail propane and butane distribution companies.
- LPG equipment manufacturers.
- NGL / LPG trading and shipping companies, including ship owners and ship brokers.
Type of Services We Provide:
- Feasibility studies.
- Due diligence support services.
- Merger / Acquisition analysis.
- LPG / NGL supply/demand and price forecasting services.
- Expert testimony.
- Strategic planning and professional opinions.
- Private LPG / NGL workshops (call us for more information).
- NGL / LPG contract review and opinions/analysis.
- Netback price analysis for waterborne LPG trade.
- LPG supply acquisition services for international LPG importers (call for more information).